Sit and Go Strategy
Sit and Go games are tournaments include 6 or 10 players. They usually finish in under an hour and are great for beginners. All players start with the same number of chips and the aim is to win it all. Generally, the last two or three players win some money.
Like a regular poker tournament, the Sit and Go also has three stages: early, middle (which is usually short to be almost non-existent), and late. Your aim is to get to the late stage. The right strategy is:
- The Early Stage: During this phase, you have to hold on to your chips and not lose any. It is more important than gaining chips. Play only the hands that you are sure of winning. Wait for players to get eliminated. You must retain at least two-thirds of your chips for the middle stage.
- The Middle Stage: You enter this phase after a few players have been eliminated and the blinds are fairly large. You must observe your opponents and look at their stack sizes. In some cases, it is possible to play safe and still get money if one or more of your opponents have small stacks. However, if that is not possible, then you must still play safely, but you have to play more hands. If a player shows an interest in a particular pot, then, unless you have great cards, you should probably fold and not use up more of your chips.
- The late stage: Everybody is into making money by this time, and the ones with the small stack will be looking to go all-in whenever possible. This is your strategy if you have a small stack. Whenever possible, challenge your opponents who have a bigger stack. If you have a big stack, you should try to get your opponents to commit all their chips as often as possible, because even if you lose you will still have chips left to play, but if the other players lose they will be out. If you have a big stack, never go all-in. If you find a really good hand, commit just enough to force your opponents to go all-in.
32 Red Poker
Bonus: Up to £1000
- Up to £1000 welcome bonus.
- Bonus Up to 100% Welcome Bonus Of Up To £320
- Amazing rakeback offer (up to 30% of the rake collected by 32Red Poker reimbursed.
Bonus: Free £20 NO DEPOSIT NEEDED T&C's apply
- No deposit required. Welcome bonus of up to $400.
- Chance to win a million dollars!
Bonus: Up to £600
- Customizable poker avatars. Play at glamorous animated locations.
- Up to £600 in first deposit bonus.
Titan Bet Poker
Bonus: 200% Up to £1200
- Earn bonus of up to $1200 on first deposit.
- Play us much poker as you like,and earn UNLIMITED cash weekly!